• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What do they do with the bombs after they take possession of it?

They destroy them with a big boom (not where they find it though!:D).

3984-photoIntro.panoramic.jpg

deminage_champhol.jpg

I college they closed the neighborhood for a day because they found a 550 pounds bomb in the basement of one of the buidling during construction work.
    They find like 500 a year or something like that.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hi JDMack, I hear your coming home???
    Yep. I fly back on Sunday. There is probably a 50/50 chance you will see an angry rant from me on INGO the next day about being detained by ICE at the airport when I refuse to answer questions. I have a long layover so I'm willing to gamble with a detention. :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just for everyones general knowledge, did you know that because of the labor shortage due to the oil boom, a waitress at a Buffalo Wings & Rings in Minot, North Dakota starts at $13 an hour plus tips???

And you can rent a 3dr, 1 1/2 bath mobile home for only 1400 a month.:n00b:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep. I fly back on Sunday. There is probably a 50/50 chance you will see an angry rant from me on INGO the next day about being detained by ICE at the airport when I refuse to answer questions. I have a long layover so I'm willing to gamble with a detention. :D

Too bad, my stepdaughters BF is coming to Thailand in a couple of weeks, was going to have you arrange a special welcome from their customs for the dumbass.:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I had a 3 hours layover but they kept me long enough to miss it.
    Without telling me until the very last minute that I would miss it of course. :xmad:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Too bad, my stepdaughters BF is coming to Thailand in a couple of weeks, was going to have you arrange a special welcome from their customs for the dumbass.:D
    Google "banned book about the King in Thailand" I'm not legally allowed to mention the name of the book here. Buy a copy of said book and put it in his luggage. Wait for hilarity to ensue when he is arrested and sentenced to a decade in prison. :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Google "banned book about the King in Thailand" I'm not legally allowed to mention the name of the book here. Buy a copy of said book and put it in his luggage. Wait for hilarity to ensue when he is arrested and sentenced to a decade in prison. :D

Wow, wonder if I can find one in time???:D:D

I really don't like the guy, but that's overboard. I was hoping for a nice cavity search.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom