• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Moving ice can really destroy things. Lots of power behind it. At work I've seen it take out a couple trees that were about 18 inches in diameter.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    A couple weeks ago my other half's phone got either lost or stolen. I tried calling over and over and finally texted it talking about reward info. I got no answer so I called Sprint, has them put restrictions on it, and then had his service transferred to my old POS phone that I had kept after we got our upgrade. So today, he gets a call. His phone is the Sprint store in Brownsburg (no idea why it's all the way out there). Apparently whoever stole it sold it to someone. That someone went to the Sprint store to try and have it activated. They confiscated it because the ESN came back to a stolen phone. Wtf?? I never thought that's how this whole thing would turn out!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    A couple weeks ago my other half's phone got either lost or stolen. I tried calling over and over and finally texted it talking about reward info. I got no answer so I called Sprint, has them put restrictions on it, and then had his service transferred to my old POS phone that I had kept after we got our upgrade. So today, he gets a call. His phone is the Sprint store in Brownsburg (no idea why it's all the way out there). Apparently whoever stole it sold it to someone. That someone went to the Sprint store to try and have it activated. They confiscated it because the ESN came back to a stolen phone. Wtf?? I never thought that's how this whole thing would turn out!

:yesway:

Are they going to investigate it any further?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Too bad they couldn't get any good info from the person that brought it in. Glad you got it back though! :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The news about my wife's van didn't turn out so well. At least its fixable and we could have it back as soon as tomorrow afternoon.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Too bad they couldn't get any good info from the person that brought it in. Glad you got it back though! :yesway:

The person who stole it KNOWS it was reported stolen. I assume they sold it to an unsuspecting person and it went from there. Probably not much they could find out. I do feel bad for whatever person bought it though.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The person who stole it KNOWS it was reported stolen. I assume they sold it to an unsuspecting person and it went from there. Probably not much they could find out. I do feel bad for whatever person bought it though.
    If I were the person I would at least file a police report. Probably nothing would happen but you never know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom