• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How's Zoe doing? Actually how are Max and Maggie doing with the new ones?
    Max & Maggie are both very curious. Maggie stretches her neck way out so she can see without getting to close. Max isn't allowed to get even close enough to stretch his neck out.. Zoe doesn't want him close at all. Zoe is doing well. I have had to spice up her food with chicken broth so she will eat. I'm sure she is just exhausted.
    The pups woke me up at 5am looking for food. They have some healthy lungs!!!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Max & Maggie are both very curious. Maggie stretches her neck way out so she can see without getting to close. Max isn't allowed to get even close enough to stretch his neck out.. Zoe doesn't want him close at all. Zoe is doing well. I have had to spice up her food with chicken broth so she will eat. I'm sure she is just exhausted.
    The pups woke me up at 5am looking for food. They have some healthy lungs!!!
    I would go insane....r!!!!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    this is the last post in thread, I don't think I want to read what I missed.

So, since he was foolish enough to ignore the advice of INGO members, he's to be punished? I believe his name is on his profile and not in the open, so that gives people a reason to go look up his record? Cool, I agree! Something very similar happened in the other situation, but that wasn't acceptable.

This thread is now about wallets, beastiality and mascots, so I guess it's over.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Don't worry the Mrs will tell you what to do.

:( when did you lose your brother?

We were born pre-mature and I was the only twin to survive. Spent the first three months of my life in Riley's Intensive care. My mom has told me several time I don't remember how long he lived but it was only days.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    she still cry's when she thinks about it. She wanted three of four kids but do to complications she was only able to have me and was not able to try again.

which also explains why she was so darn protective. :xmad: I wasn't allowed to play football it was to dangerous.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    she still cry's when she thinks about it. She wanted three of four kids but do to complications she was only able to have me and was not able to try again.

which also explains why she was so darn protective. :xmad: I wasn't allowed to play football it was to dangerous.
    I can't imagine the pain she has.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

Yes, actually it does. You'll understand one day when you're a father. The lose of a child changes you forever.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I can't imagine the pain she has.
    She sort of got her wish later in life. my parents divorced in 2000 and about 10 years ago she met a guy with two kids, both with special needs, and she has sorta gotten the big family she wanted. They are trying to terminate the biological mother's rights because of abuse and neglect. then my mom can adopt them. The guy she she met is a good guy and they have been married about 5 years now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom