• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    it's hard to understand though really until you have children. I would give my life for my children. Crystal didn't understand that until she had Miss K. She gets it now, she understands the bond that is there, already formed before a child is even born. The bond starts when the child is in the womb.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    it's hard to understand though really until you have children. I would give my life for my children. Crystal didn't understand that until she had Miss K. She gets it now, she understands the bond that is there, already formed before a child is even born. The bond starts when the child is in the womb.
    of this I have no doubts.

The thought of being a parent still terrifies me though.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    it does me too

just because I have been one for 26 years doesn't mean I have it down
    That makes me feel better. I have a small group of friends at church who are all "experienced parents" (like you and rayne) and I keep reminding them that one day I will be calling in all my favors by asking for parenting advice.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    of this I have no doubts.

The thought of being a parent still terrifies me though.

Actually that's a good thing, cause you realize you could not be a good parent you will work hard at being that good parent. Unlike some people that think they are great parents and are actually horrible....relatives of mine included. Just remember if your children don't hate you some of the time, or most of the time you're not doing it right. :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Actually that's a good thing, cause you realize you could not be a good parent you will work hard at being that good parent. Unlike some people that think they are great parents and are actually horrible....relatives of mine included. Just remember if your children don't hate you some of the time, or most of the time you're not doing it right. :D

I remember telling my dad I hated once. Don't remember what it was about. But his response was "good". I think I stopped arguing and just had a dumbfounded look on my face.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    We have weird moments though because our friends who are our age and having kids keep calling Mrs. Westside with medical questions. Although there are advantages to marrying a NURSE!!!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    My son has told me before that he wished I didn't love him so much cause I had just finished telling him he couldn't do something and the reason was because I loved him enough to protect him.

That was a looooong time ago though. :laugh:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    camp-fire-smiley.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom