• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    My time with the immigration officers is going to be epic. I'm not going to answer any of their questions. I will simply hand over my passport and keep quiet. They are federal officers and it is a crime to lie to them. I have a suspicion that they won't be happy when I refuse to speak to them without an attorney present.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My time with the immigration officers is going to be epic. I'm not going to answer any of their questions. I will simply hand over my passport and keep quiet. They are federal officers and it is a crime to lie to them. I have a suspicion that they won't be happy when I refuse to speak to them without an attorney present.

Keep us posted on how it goes. When are you coming back?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Well I didn't answer some of their questions and they thought I had some smart ass answers to some others. :):

I think my interview and detention was quite epic as well. :rolleyes:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Keep us posted on how it goes. When are you coming back?
    Sunday
    Well I didn't answer some of their questions and they thought I had some smart ass answers to some others. :):

I think my interview and detention was quite epic as well. :rolleyes:

I'd love to know more information about this. I am quite willing to pursue legal action against ICE if they pull that on me. Are you a United States Citizen? They legally cannot deny re-entry to United States citizens. The only thing that a citizen is obligated to do is provide a written customs declaration form and a passport.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sunday

I'd love to know more information about this. I am quite willing to pursue legal action against ICE if they pull that on me. Are you a United States Citizen? They legally cannot deny re-entry to United States citizens. The only thing that a citizen is obligated to do is provide a written customs declaration form and a passport.

No im a French Citizen, that's why the deported me after they detained me for hours and acted like jerks.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    No im a French Citizen, that's why the deported me after they detained me for hours and acted like jerks.
    I hope you're not serious. If you are, I apologize on behalf of my country. It wouldn't surprise me that our government would hassle someone like you, but let a third world person waltz in with ease.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I hope you're not serious. If you are, I apologize on behalf of my country. It wouldn't surprise me that our government would hassle someone like you, but let a third world person waltz in with ease.

Im affraid im serious.They also destroyed some of my stuff.The airline had to replace my suitcase because the ICE people were not gentle with it and crushed it.
    They also damaged some of my belongings.Included the Bill of Right I had in my bag that I found all crushed in the bottom of my bag when I got back to Paris. :rolleyes: ).

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know. :noway:
    Worse thing was my girlfriend waiting for me at the airport in Indy who was told by a ICE officer that she could just go back home. :n00b:

That's just sad. If I were her that probably wouldn't have turned out well for me. I tend to have a bit of a tempter in situations like that even though I know it will only make matters worse

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom