• Status
    Not open for further replies.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Not working luckily, had a busy day.

My wife's great grandfather passed away recently and his funeral was today. He was one of the funniest people I've ever met. Seemed to always be a kid at heart even though he was 78. Had the honor of being a paulbear. 2nd time I've had to do so. He served in the air force when he was younger so the family received a flag. It was really hard to see everyone so tore up, even harder to just hold my wife and know I can't do anything to help.

On the brighter side, after everything was over. My wife, mother and father in-law, and I went back to there property to do a 21 gun salute with our guns. Had a few reloads but it was still very special.

Now I'm sitting on the couch having a few cold ones. :yesway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Not working luckily, had a busy day.

My wife's great grandfather passed away recently and his funeral was today. He was one of the funniest people I've ever met. Seemed to always be a kid at heart even though he was 78. Had the honor of being a paulbear. 2nd time I've had to do so. He served in the air force when he was younger so the family received a flag. It was really hard to see everyone so tore up, even harder to just hold my wife and know I can't do anything to help.

On the brighter side, after everything was over. My wife, mother and father in-law, and I went back to there property to do a 21 gun salute with our guns. Had a few reloads but it was still very special.

Now I'm sitting on the couch having a few cold ones. :yesway:

Sounds incredibly sad and incredibly cool at the same time

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I once let my friend little brother drink with us when I was younger...

After 3 o douls he was acting like he was drunk, good entertainment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom