• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    puppies are doing well. had to go to the laundry mat today to get all the bedding washed for her. was down to our last clean blanket.

have a short video, give me a minute to upload to photobucket

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sorry guys! There was nobody here so I just left. The van made it to the shop OK. I just had to go slow and pray for every turn. I'm hoping it will end up just needing cv axles. If that's not the problem, it almost has to be something in the transmission. I'll probably find out tomorrow.

That stinks Supr. Hope it's a cheap fix.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sorry guys! There was nobody here so I just left. The van made it to the shop OK. I just had to go slow and pray for every turn. I'm hoping it will end up just needing cv axles. If that's not the problem, it almost has to be something in the transmission. I'll probably find out tomorrow.

I hope it's not anything too bad. Sucks when your vehicle breaks down :noway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That stinks Supr. Hope it's a cheap fix.

All this started with a simple brake job. I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or it was just coincidence, but everything went kaput after that. I already spent money on extra brake parts I may not have needed because I thought that was the problem. I didn't wanna buy cv axles too and find out that's not it either. If I knew for sure they would fix the problem, I could install them fine, but I'm just really tired of it now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    All this started with a simple brake job. I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or it was just coincidence, but everything went kaput after that. I already spent money on extra brake parts I may not have needed because I thought that was the problem. I didn't wanna buy cv axles too and find out that's not it either. If I knew for sure they would fix the problem, I could install them fine, but I'm just really tired of it now.

What was it doing???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom