Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    morning db, jdmack

small victory for gun owners yesterday, 2 more bills to vote on today then we can do a small celebration before starting up the fight again

Gotta keep up the fight though. I'll be emailing Coats and give him a :yesway: and I'll email Donnelly and give him a hmm, where's that middle finger emoticon?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    ok.. now I can say I am pretty sure I can eat all that.... I just know it looked good

Yes DB, we need to keep contacting the reps. Whn we was at Donnellys office we had to sign in, more than half the page before us was women from the group Moms Demand Action... Donnelly had an earful from them so I am pleasantly surprised he voted with us on some of the issues.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Many media outlets are reporting this morning that Sen Reid will pull S649 from the floor today.

don't celebrate, he is protecting it from the trash can

keep calling and writing

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just have to be up at noon so I can watch the Senate votes on the last, I believe, 2 votes on Gun Control issues.

my day to post them up for Indiana Moms Against Gun Control so I have to watch them live.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I just have to be up at noon so I can watch the Senate votes on the last, I believe, 2 votes on Gun Control issues.

my day to post them up for Indiana Moms Against Gun Control so I have to watch them live.

:Fail:

Obama tantrum with a pouty face, Uncle Joe with a Poopy face, DiFi looking more like the crypt keeper, Harry Reid remembering his dad commited suicide because he knew how much of a let down his son would become (he went back to the future)

End of story

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Obama tantrum with a pouty face, Uncle Joe with a Poopy face, DiFi looking more like the crypt keeper, Harry Reid remembering his dad commited suicide because he knew how much of a let down his son would become (he went back to the future)

End of story
    :laugh:
    yeah I hope it all votes out in our favor, but we report total vote and how Donnelly and Coats vote. we have a few hundred supporters on facebook and that is why. We are thorough in our reporting and such of issues.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I saw that.. I think I liked it on facebook. and I think RedneckReject is a member...
    thank you

we appreciate it

morning expat.. I was out and about yesterday so I missed all the faces. I was so glad someone was available to post up the results live on IMAGC or I would have been crazy until I got home.

going to get my diet pepsi.. be back in a few

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Sorry I have to put this here

Highly Militarized Weapons
    Easy to Shoot
    Big Clips
    100+ Bullets in Each Large Velocity Guns
    Falling into the hands of grievance killers
    We have a pro pro proliferation of these weapons..

ROFLMAO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom