• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    pssssssssssst I'm really glad this ain't your place -- after that Lil incident i had in the bathroom and then i kind of riped the cloth on the pool table

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    of all places Guinness -- silver and blue label

Who made it?

pssssssssssst I'm really glad this ain't your place -- after that Lil incident i had in the bathroom and then i kind of riped the cloth on the pool table

haha, I'm with you Shadow on some bad beer tearing you up. I just returned from Italy, Germany & India and I bought a bad micro brew in India that was a "Bock Rock" and it was terrible. It was such a bad micro brew that I knew I would pay for drinking that crap.

Stick with the tried and true Irish stouts and don't try another countries poor attempt to make something better lol

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    haha, I'm with you Shadow on some bad beer tearing you up. I just returned from Italy, Germany & India and I bought a bad micro brew in India that was a "Bock Rock" and it was terrible. It was such a bad micro brew that I knew I would pay for drinking that crap.

Stick with the tried and true Irish stouts and don't try another countries poor attempt to make something better lol

:wavey:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

:lmfao:

:thumbsup:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I believe the 30,000 member to be a shrill account. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But I will still be giving away the super cool gift but will make it available to all members.

I regret posting about this before the fact.

Please Lock it up mods

what a bummer but a win for all of us.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I know I have been MIA for a while. In my defense...work sent me around the globe the past 2-weeks. Not a bad trip but I drank everyday and realize I'm not that young to bounce back from time zones and all the various alcohol.

I think that combination would be rough for any age

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows

How the hell are ya :wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom