• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    In still at work. Won't be off till 2300. Keep thinking about my NRA pistol course I took last Friday. Makes me want to take more.

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    I think that combination would be rough for any age

True!!!

I have heard the best hang over cure is to drink more.

I think that's when you are an alcoholic, start to shake because of withdrawals and have to drink more to prevent seizers. I'm not there yet...

How the hell are ya :wavey:

I'm good Shadow but me Irish Grandpa passed away on St. Patty's Day. My family (wife, son & daughter) were fortunate to visit with him Saturday evening when mom called and informed us that he wasn't doing well. It was really his time to pass, since Grandpa had been struggling these past 3+ years. Mom has really taken care of him since his body had been failing. He was very fortunate to live out these past years in the comfort of his own home, which he is in a much better place now.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm good Shadow but me Irish Grandpa passed away on St. Patty's Day. My family (wife, son & daughter) were fortunate to visit with him Saturday evening when mom called and informed us that he wasn't doing well. It was really his time to pass, since Grandpa had been struggling these past 3+ years. Mom has really taken care of him since his body had been failing. He was very fortunate to live out these past years in the comfort of his own home, which he is in a much better place now.
    :wavey: Sorry to hear about your loss.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

We're keep'n your whole family in our prayers ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom