• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Seems that many companies are making that move. I work part time, in the medical field mind you, and we have been told to give the patient, or as they call them, customer, whatever they ask for... :facepalm:

I'm glad you're able to get out of that and on to something better!

Me too :rockwoot: especially where I'm getting on at :D

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I had to take a Valium last month before I had my oral surgery. Wow....apparently I was half asleep in the waiting room talking about how I wanted Pizza Hut

Haha...when I had my wisdom teeth extracted I was given a 5mg Valium. It knocked me out completely as well. I'm quite sensitive to medication. Pizza Hut is really good though...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Is that all? Easy to please!
    yep, I can get Vicodin all I want, doesn't always work though so I figured Percocet... had that after I had my tonsils out a few years ago.. I like that stuff

One thing I know I can't mix is Vicodin and Valium... I saw purple flying elephants.. flashbacks suck!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Haha...when I had my wisdom teeth extracted I was given a 5mg Valium. It knocked me out completely as well. I'm quite sensitive to medication. Pizza Hut is really good though...

I manage a Pizza Hut. I don't like to eat it anymore. Although we do have a new pizza coming out in a few weeks and I get to make one at some meeting on Thursday. Sounds like something I would be into

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers

When I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, they gave me Vicadin and swore up and down I needed to take one or I'd "be sorry"...yeah, no. I was back to solid food that night

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    yep, I can get Vicodin all I want, doesn't always work though so I figured Percocet... had that after I had my tonsils out a few years ago.. I like that stuff

One thing I know I can't mix is Vicodin and Valium... I saw purple flying elephants.. flashbacks suck!

Hah! I've never taken Percocet or anything with oxycodone in it. I was given Vicodin post wisdom tooth extraction and it completely put me out for hours upon hours at a time. I only took 1 because I just hated the feeling it gave me.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I manage a Pizza Hut. I don't like to eat it anymore. Although we do have a new pizza coming out in a few weeks and I get to make one at some meeting on Thursday. Sounds like something I would be into

Omnomnom. I don't envy you though.

When I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, they gave me Vicadin and swore up and down I needed to take one or I'd "be sorry"...yeah, no. I was back to solid food that night

Hehehehe. Solid food took me awhile, but I didn't take but 1 Vicodin. Made me too loopy.

They sell GUNS!!

Wow, now I'm really jealous. Life long dream of mine is to open a gun shop.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hah! I've never taken Percocet or anything with oxycodone in it. I was given Vicodin post wisdom tooth extraction and it completely put me out for hours upon hours at a time. I only took 1 because I just hated the feeling it gave me.
    I take Vicodin for breakfast some days and drive the kid to school half an hour later.. No I don't take them that often... 30 pills usually last me 90 days

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    oh and BTW I didn't mix the 2 on my own... doc orders for an outpatient procedure to keep me calm and pain free... yep it worked. Never touched Valium again

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I took an Oxycontin for a wicked tooth ache once. It did kill the pain but it didn't make me loopy at all. I've also had morphine injections more than once that I barely felt. Some meds do nothing to me. Apparently Valium is NOT one of them :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I took an Oxycontin for a wicked tooth ache once. It did kill the pain but it didn't make me loopy at all. I've also had morphine injections more than once that I barely felt. Some meds do nothing to me. Apparently Valium is NOT one of them :laugh:
    my youngest is allergic to Vicodin so anything she needs stronger for she gets oxy. kills her pain but doesn't make her loopy

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    oh and BTW I didn't mix the 2 on my own... doc orders for an outpatient procedure to keep me calm and pain free... yep it worked. Never touched Valium again

Hehehe...some doctors. :): He got you good!

Oxy is actually considered quite a bit more potent than morphine as far as taking care of pain. I'm not aware of many segments of the population that are immune to the effects of Valium though. Incredible stuff!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom