magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    :rofl:
    :lmfao:

I couldn't think of anything that would taste worse on a hot summer day! I think you're missing some (ALL) of your taste buds MM!

capture.jpg

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    that picture made me think of a customer we had tonight. buying a hamster..."what's that yellow stuff coming out of it?" as the hamster PEED in the box...I wanted to hand her a sign

:facepalm:

Wow. I hope you didn't let her take home anything living, including any offspring she may have brought with her! :lmfao:

You should have told her it was lemonade. All hamsters make lemonade. Everyone knows that

:yesway:

I would have so many hamsters.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    :facepalm:

Wow. I hope you didn't let her take home anything living, including any offspring she may have brought with her! :lmfao:

:yesway:

I would have so many hamsters.

Unfortunately our company has gotten to the point of almost giving every customer whatever they want so we don't get customer complaints :rolleyes: She wasn't the only adult in the group at least...I can't wait to start my new PT job and turn it into a FT job so I can get out of that place

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Unfortunately our company has gotten to the point of almost giving every customer whatever they want so we don't get customer complaints :rolleyes: She wasn't the only adult in the group at least...I can't wait to start my new PT job and turn it into a FT job so I can get out of that place

Seems that many companies are making that move. I work part time, in the medical field mind you, and we have been told to give the patient, or as they call them, customer, whatever they ask for... :facepalm:

I'm glad you're able to get out of that and on to something better!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Seems that many companies are making that move. I work part time, in the medical field mind you, and we have been told to give the patient, or as they call them, customer, whatever they ask for... :facepalm:

I'm glad you're able to get out of that and on to something better!
    I would just take some Percocet please

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom