• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I get to go in for an adjustment on the 18th. That's the first they can get me in. That one spot is killing me though

Don't you have a dremel tool somewhere? Mine sure helped me a lot during my second week. Just use a light touch and be careful. Unless you grind all the way through or do something drastic, it shouldn't hurt anything. They're gonna get completely relined anyway before its over.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Don't you have a dremel tool somewhere? Mine sure helped me a lot during my second week. Just use a light touch and be careful. Unless you grind all the way through or do something drastic, it shouldn't hurt anything. They're gonna get completely relined anyway before its over.

Yeah I have a dremel I just haven't got around to doing it yet. I'm paranoid that I'll mess something up. When I went to bed last night I decided I was gonna do it this morning. Then I had this crazy dream that I broke them and they started melting. That kinda killed it for me :laugh:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Yeah I have a dremel I just haven't got around to doing it yet. I'm paranoid that I'll mess something up. When I went to bed last night I decided I was gonna do it this morning. Then I had this crazy dream that I broke them and they started melting. That kinda killed it for me :laugh:

You ran this past Smile Doc Hill ? :laugh:

That's cutting into the profit margin.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Not for me. I get unlimited free adjustments because I paid them many thousands of dollars up front! :D

They won't work you in if you tell them there's a problem? I had an appointment set but they told me to just call them if I had any issues. I just decided to take care of it myself because it only takes a minute.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They won't work you in if you tell them there's a problem? I had an appointment set but they told me to just call them if I had any issues. I just decided to take care of it myself because it only takes a minute.

They are extraordinarily busy. They said they could get me in sometime this coming week but I really didn't wanna take another day off work to go. So the soonest I can do it is the 18th. Not a big deal. I can handle it.

Gotta run kids. Time for INGO ladies' night :) Be back later! :wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom