• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    only if we get over 4 inches in a single event. and they didn't get here till 9pm.

but you are correct....at least they show up.
    10:47pm and I have yet to see a plow. Hubby and the boy took the quad up and down the alley packing it down because even if or when a plow comes this way, it won't go down the alley. :dunno:

A plow won't do much now anyway, streets coming in and out of our neighborhood are getting packed pretty quick

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    10:47pm and I have yet to see a plow. Hubby and the boy took the quad up and down the alley packing it down because even if or when a plow comes this way, it won't go down the alley. :dunno:

A plow won't do much now anyway, streets coming in and out of our neighborhood are getting packed pretty quick

Our neighborhood is great....except for our street. I'm somewhat jealous right now

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I did to much today.. my old hips are screaming

shoveled twice inside the fence, boys took care of outside the fence.. took all the Christmas stuff down and put it away

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I did to much today.. my old hips are screaming

shoveled twice inside the fence, boys took care of outside the fence.. took all the Christmas stuff down and put it away

I can honestly say I didn't do much of anything today. I went outside in the snow with my 3 year old and the dog. We played for a little while. I cleaned up the house a little bit but that's about it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I normally do pretty good with sweets. Cookies are one I can't. I don't know why

I am going to bed.. laying down may help me feel better

have a good night

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I have not been home since yesterday night. I made the decision to stay in Columbus, so I could make it into work today. I got the fine. Had about 5 people call in, but we still got a lot of work done. We ended up closing early at 5pm. Then I took a friend to Walmart to get grocerys, and ate supper at her house. Now I am at another friends house, staying the night. My mom says they are not cleaning the drive(1/2mile long surrounded by fields) until the wind stops. She said they would call me in a few days when I can come home....LOL! I think she was stretching it a little at least I hope. I did at least bring clothes and things for a few days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom