• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    This is usually how I end up getting hurt. It's a board a little bigger than a skate board and it doesn't have any binding like a snowboard. I've eaten a lot of snow because of it.:):

dunesmom122.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well Westside & Supr, lack of antifreeze was the problem. Took nearly 3/4 of a gal, but it now produces heat.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Thank you! I knew that, I just don't know why I didn't think of it.:dunno: The Vicoden Saturday through Tuesday must have fried some brain cells???:D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well Westside & Supr, lack of antifreeze was the problem. Took nearly 3/4 of a gal, but it now produces heat.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Thank you! I knew that, I just don't know why I didn't think of it.:dunno: The Vicoden Saturday through Tuesday must have fried some brain cells???:D
    no problem. Glad it was an easy fix.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    You get what you pay for. and you only want to $20. For me to drive myself there....wait.....I know a lot of single ladies who would pay good money for your address. Send it in a pm and I am on my way.:D

:bs:

I don't believe you on the highlighted statement.

You talking about helping neighbors though? If they're a good neighbor I might chalk it up as a favor and maybe a cup of coffee or hot chocolate afterwards. Or if its a really big driveway, I'd let them borrow it :yesway:

If its a neighbor you don't like or don't know, then they'd have to :spend:

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    So this is how people get 30 - 40k posts... You should all be ashamed of yourselves for wasting so much of Fenways server space... this site's hosting ain't...

Oh what the h***...

I'm going to go blow the driveway, and then my wife and I are going to make a snowman while pretending we are 10 yo and out on a snowday... while the neighbors call the whitecoats to haul us off...

I feel a little dirty now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom