Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    So this is how people get 30 - 40k posts... You should all be ashamed of yourselves for wasting so much of Fenways server space... this site's hosting ain't...

Oh what the h***...

I'm going to go blow the driveway, and then my wife and I are going to make a snowman while pretending we are 10 yo and out on a snowday... while the neighbors call the whitecoats to haul us off...

I feel a little dirty now...

:popcorn:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So this is how people get 30 - 40k posts... You should all be ashamed of yourselves for wasting so much of Fenways server space... this site's hosting ain't...

Oh what the h***...

I'm going to go blow the driveway, and then my wife and I are going to make a snowman while pretending we are 10 yo and out on a snowday... while the neighbors call the whitecoats to haul us off...

I feel a little dirty now...

He actually told me once he had to get a new server because of me!! but he said it with a smile on his face!! :rockwoot: :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Looks like the snow is winding down sooner than expected. I guess that means I should start thinking about digging out myself. My son would do it all if I told him to but there are some good sized drifts of wet snow out there. Not to mention the huge mound the plow left at the end of the driveway and around the kids cars. The sooner I get it done, the more time I'll have to recover.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom