Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    we did

people sat at the kitchen table for meals, Mom didn't work and you always knew she was there. You would leave in the morning to go play and not come home until you got hungry, and no one worried about you. Bikes, climbing trees, running and playing. There was always something to do

If you landed at a friends house, they would feed you, punish you, let you sleep over. All while in communication with your Mom of course. I miss those days. I don't even let the boy walk home from the bus alone. but the bus stop is not within sight of the house.
    :thumbsup:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My girls both called me yesterday

I need to tell them to get together and split the days one call one day then the other the next. Don't both call the same day then forget me for a day or two :D

good news from both and I can't wait until this weekend. They are coming Sunday night for Christmas.. I was thinking Monday for some reason

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good morning Gang!!

FYI, if your looking for some 5.56 ammo and don't want to get hosed, our friends in Oklahoma still has some surplus expired tracer for $289 for an 820pack.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't remember, I know I never have bought anything there and I don't think the hubby did either but we really won't now.. Like it matters, many people will let them carry on as normal and erode away our rights

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom