• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Well, folks... As of the 23rd, I will no longer be esrice's employee. I had gotten hired by Community Hospital South as a part time employee to make some extra scratch. They offered me a full time job on Monday and I accepted. There is a pretty decent wage increase AND they're going to be paying for me to go back to school starting next fall. I'm pretty excited.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :laugh: we'll she's in a good mood, only hurts when she puts weight on her left leg or sits wrong, so that's why they think it's a cracked or broken pelvic bone.

No call from the doctor yet so that's good news. He was only going to call tonight if it was bad news.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well, folks... As of the 23rd, I will no longer be esrice's employee. I had gotten hired by Community Hospital South as a part time employee to make some extra scratch. They offered me a full time job on Monday and I accepted. There is a pretty decent wage increase AND they're going to be paying for me to go back to school starting next fall. I'm pretty excited.

:yesway:

Congrats GBuck! I'm sure ESRice is thrilled to finally get rid of you too :):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :laugh: we'll she's in a good mood, only hurts when she puts weight on her left leg or sits wrong, so that's why they think it's a cracked or broken pelvic bone.

No call from the doctor yet so that's good news. He was only going to call tonight if it was bad news.

Well, I guess that's good news then :yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

:woot:

Dont forget to really tell us what you think of your boss on the last day. :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Cracked or broken pelvic bone they don't do anything, just give it 3 or 4 weeks to heal. I'm glad it's not bed rest or we would have to move her in here and I would have to sit on her all day to keep her put :)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Will you have a set schedule now too? That'd be a nice change
    Kinda. I am required to work every third weekend. I'll know my schedule 6-8 weeks ahead of time, and it will be fairly constant. I'll only work 3 days a week, getting 36 hours. However, OT comes as much as I want, when I want, so I'll probably try to work 4 days a week, and get 48 hours.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the neighbors moved Sunday

pretty sure they skipped out midterm of their lease. Landlord has not been by to clean up or relist the house.

they also left somethings... trash all over the yard and their damn cat. I thought I had seen the cat, but today proved me right. It is coming to my door for food now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom