• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm trying very hard to not enjoy mine quite that much.

It's hard not to when you go years not being able to eat without pain. I had an obstruction in my small intestine that gave me trouble for a long time. When the docs finally figured it out and fixed it, I immediately took full advantage of my newly found health. It may be starting to get a bit out of hand though. I've gained over 35 pounds!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's hard not to when you go years not being able to eat without pain. I had an obstruction in my small intestine that gave me trouble for a long time. When the docs finally figured it out and fixed it, I immediately took full advantage of my newly found health. It may be starting to get a bit out of hand though. I've gained over 35 pounds!

Oh my! Every once in a while my brain decides that I'm hungry all the time for a few days. I've learned to eat things during that time that I really like but are actually good for me. It seems to keep me from gaining anything.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Oh my! Every once in a while my brain decides that I'm hungry all the time for a few days. I've learned to eat things during that time that I really like but are actually good for me. It seems to keep me from gaining anything.

I plan on getting things under control soon. I kinda feel like I've earned a little indulgence. I did let things go a bit far though.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im just back from the kitchen (with a yummy sandwich) and I found out that I dont have one pack of Oreo left like I thought.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Same, my brain decides that im hungry all the time ... all the time. :D

Off to bed, good night all.

Night.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I plan on getting things under control soon. I kinda feel like I've earned a little indulgence. I did let things go a bit far though.

After going so long without being able to indulge I can certainly see why you would want to! At least you're realizing now though that you let things get a little out of hand instead of realizing it when you can't walk because you're too obese.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Something tells me he doesn't have one pack left because he's found MORE than one pack....

star_trek_clap_clap_gif.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom