• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :laugh: So we won't recogize each other because we'll look like everyone else!

In all reality, muu muus are quite comfy. I would never wear one in public but it's definitely the most comfortable thing I've ever worn. And it works like a charm if I'm not in the mood for :naughty:
    LOL

I wear sweatpants when I am home and like you, I dont go out in public. I will not be that kind of old man :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've always been a night owl. I can do days if I have to but I like evenings better. And as far as the job goes, I'll find another one. Everything will work out in the end
    Good attitude!!
    Ive been more of an early bird. Not that I didnt burn the midnight oil when I was younger. But back then I didnt need but 4 hours of sleep. Now that I am as old as dirt i need my beauty sleep :D

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good attitude!!
    Ive been more of an early bird. Not that I didnt burn the midnight oil when I was younger. But back then I didnt need but 4 hours of sleep. Now that I am as old as dirt i need my beauty sleep :D

Years ago I had a state job and worked from 6am to 2pm. I actually really liked that. I felt like I had the whole day to get things done!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom