Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yeah, she has to be really careful and the constant hand washing is killing her hands.

She has been uber careful recently, a couple of her homes has some MERSA cases. MERSA is what got her Dad 5 years ago.
    Have her try Corn Huskers Lotion on her hands, it will keep them soft!:yesway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Okay, I'll check it out, thanks.
    Sam , if her hands are really dried out try this method of treatment: Put a glob about the size of a quarter on her hands and rub in. Repeat every 30 min. Get her a pair of brown jersey gloves, put a bunch on before bedtime, and then wear the gloves to bed. This is what I do when the weather turns cold, and my hands dry out.:)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sam , if her hands are really dried out try this method of treatment: Put a glob about the size of a quarter on her hands and rub in. Repeat every 30 min. Get her a pair of brown jersey gloves, put a bunch on before bedtime, and then wear the gloves to bed. This is what I do when the weather turns cold, and my hands dry out.:)

Yeah, I do the same thing, except with Vaseline. She thinks it's funny, but as dry as her knuckles are she will probably try it.

Your cream will probably work better as it would wash out of the gloves, Vaseline doesn't

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, I do the same thing, except with Vaseline. She thinks it's funny, but as dry as her knuckles are she will probably try it.

Your cream will probably work better as it would wash out of the gloves, Vaseline doesn't
    this

I did this when I was in healthcare and constantly washing my hands. It works and as funny as it sounds, it works... have her try it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom