Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    yes I did, so I am sitting here with that and a glass of water... drink of water, drink of diet pepsi.. drink of water.......

you get the idea

Great, hope your stomach can tolerate it. A little caffeine along with the Advil should make you feel a little better.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    true

I am sure I will sleep more later today.. I know I need it or it wouldn't be happening

what are your plans for today?

My company President had the bright idea that the salespeople should hand sign the company Christmas Cards to make it more "personal". Soooooo, I have about 250 I need to knock out today. Had them since Wednesday and just kept putting it off, so I will knock them out today and have football on.:noway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My company President had the bright idea that the salespeople should hand sign the company Christmas Cards to make it more "personal". Soooooo, I have about 250 I need to knock out today. Had them since Wednesday and just kept putting it off, so I will knock them out today and have football on.:noway:
    can we say writers cramp?!

Have fun with that

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    You need a signature stamp.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom