Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How's is benefiting you? :scratch:

Honestly? Among other things he can be kind of an opinionated and offensive jerk. He doesn't mean it that way, but it happens. He's a good guy at heart but a lot of people don't see it. It's very true that you are judged by the company you keep. I would rather people know me for me than just brand me as an opinionated a-hole because of that company. If they want to give me that label at least let me earn it. :D

Sorry if you're reading this, dear, but it's true. You know I love ya :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Honestly? Among other things he can be kind of an opinionated and offensive jerk. He doesn't mean it that way, but it happens. He's a good guy at heart but a lot of people don't see it. It's very true that you are judged by the company you keep. I would rather people know me for me than just brand me as an opinionated a-hole because of that company. If they want to give me that label at least let me earn it. :D

I was jocking when I said maybe he was being a jerk but looks like I ws right. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hate is a strong word but I'm willing to bet he's made a few people unhappy

I dont hate any of the members and I dont think that one ever made me unhappy even when being a jerk. :dunno:

Unless you're MrsFenway, he made me quite unhappy when he refused to let me borrow the INGO jet. :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

Now my interst is really peaked....

First we have the so called frenchman that is a pole dancer and now the mystery of the lady from Indy.

Dang if you hadn't mentioned kids a couple of times I might be wondering if you were Sylvain's lady. :):

But wait GBuck knows your hubby....hmmmm someone he works with???

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I dont hate any of the members and I dont think that one ever made me unhappy even when being a jerk. :dunno:

Unless you're MrsFenway, he made me quite unhappy when he refused to let me borrow the INGO jet. :D

:laugh: Nope I am most definitely not MrsFenway. And why wouldn't he let you borrow it??? That's just silly :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

First we have the so called frenchman that is a pole dancer and now the mystery of the lady from Indy.

Dang if you hadn't mentioned kids a couple of times I might be wondering if you were Sylvain's lady. :):

:rolleyes:

Wait ... all is clear now! :eek:

MrsEsrice!

You're right he's such a jerk sometimes. :laugh:

Also MM says he knows him too. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

No they don't work together. He bought some stuff off of GB a while back. And I'm pretty sure I'm not Sylvain's lady. I think I'd know if my guy had an outrageous accent :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No they don't work together. He bought some stuff off of GB a while back. And I'm pretty sure I'm not Sylvain's lady. I think I'd know if my guy had an outrageous accent :D

:):

I had doubts since you could actually be my lady and I wouldn't know.:dunno:
    She's from Indy, we're not married ... but we are not supposed to have kids. :n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    And Sylvain I attempted to PM you last night regarding this situation but your inbox was full...so who's to blame for your confusion now??? :)

Oh im sorry.
    I will empty it.The last people who PMed me are to blame! :D
    But you dont have to tell me anything if you dont want to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom