• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Disclaimer: I in no way shape of form mean men can't cook. There are many chef's in the world and many men who have to fend for themselves. The art of being a wife is dying.

Ok with that out of the way. I'm old fashion, men don't cook. It's unnatural, to me. I find nothing sexy or masculine about it... just my :twocents:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Disclaimer: I in no way shape of form mean men can't cook. There are many chef's in the world and many men who have to fend for themselves. The art of being a wife is dying.

Ok with that out of the way. I'm old fashion, men don't cook. It's unnatural, to me. I find nothing sexy or masculine about it... just my :twocents:

I'm with you. I know some amazing male cooks. Mine just isn't one of them...unless it's the grill. When he's on the grill I stand back and let him do his thing. And yes, the art of being a wife is dying, sadly. I try to do my part to keep it going...even if I'm technically not a wife.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    That's the one bright spot I keep focusing on about losing my job today. I get to be a wife again. I'm so looking forward to giving it my full attention.

I asked the hubby tonight if I had to start looking for another job and he told me no, he wanted me to stay home, get caught up and spend the winter with my Daddy.

I don't need any Christmas presents after that statement. :wwub:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Well I dont cook to be sexy or masculine. :dunno:

Im my lady is tired and hungry im happy to cook for her, and happy when she cooks for me too. :)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's the one bright spot I keep focusing on about losing my job today. I get to be a wife again. I'm so looking forward to giving it my full attention.

I asked the hubby tonight if I had to start looking for another job and he told me no, he wanted me to stay home, get caught up and spend the winter with my Daddy.

I don't need any Christmas presents after that statement. :wwub:

Bummer on losing your job. I've been there and it's awful. Good to know he supports you and that you aren't pressured to find something else. If I lost my job now we could make ends meet but it would be WAY too tight. No way I could stay home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom