• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    ugghhhhh I'm laid up in bed because I effed up a disc in my back somehow and one of my nerves is pinched real bad. muscle relaxers and narcotic pain killers are being laughed at by my back.

Sorry to hear that, Tyler. Been there, done that and I feel your pain. Hope you feel better soon!!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    This was her when I brought her home!

DSC05490.jpg

This is her a couple of months ago!

DSC05736.jpg

I dont have any newer than that right now! but is almost twice as big now! and she is still an attack dog!! :D

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! How adorable. :wwub: (I never thought I'd ever get to use that smiley on this forum)

Please tell me that's a clean sock in that first picture :n00b:

The real "Rayne" was the same kind of attack pup when she was little. If you didn't want to play or were done playing, you had to keep your hands out of her reach. :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    screw back surgery, I know enough people that had it done and they were worse off that it's not an option for me. my L1-L5 and S1 discs are all bad and I have to deal with it on a daily basis, it's just particularly bad today.

You have to get better fast for Saturday!!! Can't be doing self-defense if you can't move.

Hmmmm though now that I think about it, your wife might like you like this. ;) Defenseless and Helpless. No what am I thinking about guys are always helpless. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! How adorable. :wwub: (I never thought I'd ever get to use that smiley on this forum)

Please tell me that's a clean sock in that first picture :n00b:

The real "Rayne" was the same kind of attack pup when she was little. If you didn't want to play or were done playing, you had to keep your hands out of her reach. :D

Yes it was a clean sock! it was the first thing wanted to play with, I had my clean laundry on the bed with her and she grabbed it and ran!! :D

And she will take her paws and try and pull my arm off the chair to play with her!! :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yes it was a clean sock! it was the first thing wanted to play with, I had my clean laundry on the bed with her and she grabbed it and ran!! :D

And she will take her paws and try and pull my arm off the chair to play with her!! :D

"Rayne" loves socks too. She grabbed mine off the chair at lunch and went tearing around the living room shaking her head like she was killing a beast. She was not going to give it back either. :D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Hey Magic man you around???

Do you still have this???

Family018.jpg

What do you think of it?

I love it. I took it to the NWI Meet & Shoot and now at least 2 people are planning on getting one after shooting mine. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom