• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Don't believe everything these guys tell you, on our 1st Christmas my wife bought me a Winchester 30-30 and 38 years later she bought me this!!

DSC05911.jpg

DSC05925.jpg

She is far better to me than I deserve!! and given the chance to do it all over again with her, I would in a heartbeat! I was born to love her!!:D

That is one nice truck you got HandK:rockwoot::patriot:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    ugghhhhh I'm laid up in bed because I effed up a disc in my back somehow and one of my nerves is pinched real bad. muscle relaxers and narcotic pain killers are being laughed at by my back.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    ugghhhhh I'm laid up in bed because I effed up a disc in my back somehow and one of my nerves is pinched real bad. muscle relaxers and narcotic pain killers are being laughed at by my back.

Sorry to hear that!! I have lived with that for about 20 years I had two disc's crushed in a roll over accident!! It's not much fun at all! and as I get older it gets worse! But good news is if you have a bulged disc it can be fixed real easy with arthroscopic surgery that is not very invasive at all, Prayers sent my friend!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Sorry to hear that!! I have lived with that for about 20 years I had two disc's crushed in a roll over accident!! It's not much fun at all! and as I get older it gets worse! But good news is if you have a bulged disc it can be fixed real easy with arthroscopic surgery that is not very invasive at all, Prayers sent my friend!

screw back surgery, I know enough people that had it done and they were worse off that it's not an option for me. my L1-L5 and S1 discs are all bad and I have to deal with it on a daily basis, it's just particularly bad today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom