• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It was nice to meet you too, you're exactly what I expected you to be like :D ....the Pdubs are the nicest people.! :rockwoot:

Not-Sure-if-serious.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It was nice to meet you too, you're exactly what I expected you to be like :D ....the Pdubs are the nicest people.! :rockwoot:

And I have to share a comment my wife made.

This is the 2nd INGO event we have been to and at both events there was several young men. She said it was nice going to an event with lots of young people where you didn't see any guys walking around with their pants hanging down to their knees.:yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I meant that as a compliment. You are whom you seem to be on here. It was like meeting an old friend you hadn't seen for while. :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

This is the 2nd INGO event we have been to and at both events there was several young men. She said it was nice going to an event with lots of young people where you didn't see any guys walking around with their pants hanging down to their knees.:yesway:

Your wife is so cool! It was so nice to meet her....and you too :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

And you can tell her from me that it was also an honor to meet her! Both times! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom