• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Sorry! 1911's suck! I own two! but would never carry one for self defense! there are far better combat hand guns available today!! :D
    i have a glock to blow up.. remember? :D

the 1911 is the nostalgia gun. shoots good enough for being a smith n wesson i guess. ;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    extrema-ratio-rao_2090.jpg

100725115954696536.jpg

piede.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    i have a glock to blow up.. remember? :D

the 1911 is the nostalgia gun. shoots good enough for being a smith n wesson i guess. ;)

I just don't have the time to kick off the safety!! and neither will you in a fight for your life!! Give me a good Combat gun like Glock or S&W M&P! one that once you load it all you have to do is pull the trigger!! :rockwoot::D

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I just don't have the time to kick off the safety!! and neither will you in a fight for your life!! Give me a good Combat gun like Glock or S&W M&P! one that once you load it all you have to do is pull the trigger!! :rockwoot::D
    speaking of "just pull the trigger", im "talking" wiith this female. and she expressed her fear of firearms. :rolleyes: so i got bold and removed my glock from holster, sat it on the ottoman, and look at the gun.. and i said.. "kill glock.. kill. any time now.." then looked at her.

me thinks she thinks im nuts, but she understood the lesson of the day.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    id rather be like tex grebner. "i trained all day using a different holster"

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    speaking of "just pull the trigger", im "talking" wiith this female. and she expressed her fear of firearms. :rolleyes: so i got bold and removed my glock from holster, sat it on the ottoman, and look at the gun.. and i said.. "kill glock.. kill. any time now.." then looked at her.

me thinks she thinks im nuts, but she understood the lesson of the day.

Yup! never know one to just go off by itself!! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom