• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I kind of want to start a “+1000 thanks to Rambone for watching out for our rights” thread... but I don’t want to get called a pot stirrer... you have to admit, it would be funny.

(and I honestly think his threads serve a purpose, whether I agree with each individual one or not)

Also, I don’t mind posting that in this thread because not everybody reads it and the ones in here have a decent sense of humor/understanding so I don’t think it should be seen as being a jerk... but I could be wrong.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I kind of want to start a “+1000 thanks to Rambone for watching out for our rights” thread... but I don’t want to get called a pot stirrer... you have to admit, it would be funny.

(and I honestly think his threads serve a purpose, whether I agree with each individual one or not)

Also, I don’t mind posting that in this thread because not everybody reads it and the ones in here have a decent sense of humor/understanding so I don’t think it should be seen as being a jerk... but I could be wrong.

Pot stirring trouble maker! :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Wow... and you feel close enough to all of us to admit that :D

:laugh:

Man Rule #12-always have extra barbecue sauce on hand.:patriot:

Honey, Ketchup, mustard, & brown sugar, mix together = BBQ sauce :D

And Worcestershire Sauce!!!! :rockwoot:

add some cayenne pepper.

I wish I would have read all of these posts before I decided to just make lemon pepper chicken. My wife likes it and it's not bad but, it's no BBQ chicken, especially when BBQ's what you had a taste for...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

Where has he been lately? I thought for sure he would have posted in the Town Hall Meeting thread...

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Where has he been lately? I thought for sure he would have posted in the Town Hall Meeting thread...

Honestly, I think he has a broader spectrum of what he is trying to call attention to more than INGO v. LEO...

I don’t agree with everything he posts, but I don’t mind them because it lets me thing about my how/what I do feel.

The humor I see in it though is he takes a much worse verbal lashing from most of the members of INGO, even getting made fun of my the faculty openly on the “wheel of swag” but he doesn’t complain about it.

That’s all. :)

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Honestly, I think he has a broader spectrum of what he is trying to call attention to more than INGO v. LEO...

I don’t agree with everything he posts, but I don’t mind them because it lets me thing about my how/what I do feel.

The humor I see in it though is he takes a much worse verbal lashing from most of the members of INGO, even getting made fun of my the faculty openly on the “wheel of swag” but he doesn’t complain about it.

That’s all. :)

Yeah, he really doesn't harbor too much disdain for LEOs compared to a lot of other things, like vaccines :laugh:.

I understand what he is trying to do as a whole and I understand it. I just think if he toned it down a little he would get his message across a little better.

But, I do have to admit. I was watching a series on the history channel about the rise and fall of the Nazi party. During part one (the rise) I saw some scary similarities between what they did and what our nation is doing. It kinda made me start to think of Rambone. I actually hoped that he watched it. I knew if he did he would have started a thread comparing the communists during the rise of the Nazi party to the terrorists of modern day "Amerika". I was actually looking forward to reading it.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yeah, he really doesn't harbor too much disdain for LEOs compared to a lot of other things, like vaccines :laugh:.

I understand what he is trying to do as a whole and I understand it. I just think if he toned it down a little he would get his message across a little better.

But, I do have to admit. I was watching a series on the history channel about the rise and fall of the Nazi party. During part one (the rise) I saw some scary similarities between what they did and what our nation is doing. It kinda made me start to think of Rambone. I actually hoped that he watched it. I knew if he did he would have started a thread comparing the communists during the rise of the Nazi party to the terrorists of modern day "Amerika". I was actually looking forward to reading it.

Man, I had similar thoughts during my Western Civ class when discussing the rise of the Nazi Party. You can imagine how those class discussions went when I tried to point it out.. :rolleyes:

Classmates refused to “see it” and the professor wanted to stay “neutral” on current politics.

I had a discussion with Dakruiser and Hotpocket’s oldest son a few weeks ago about the rise of Hitler and the Nazi party. He was very interested. Nobody ever teaches that aspect of WWII, just how it started and that Hitler is an evil guy.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Man, I had similar thoughts during my Western Civ class when discussing the rise of the Nazi Party. You can imagine how those class discussions went when I tried to point it out.. :rolleyes:

Classmates refused to “see it” and the professor wanted to stay “neutral” on current politics.

I had a discussion with Dakruiser and Hotpocket’s oldest son a few weeks ago about the rise of Hitler and the Nazi party. He was very interested. Nobody ever teaches that aspect of WWII, just how it started and that Hitler is an evil guy.

Yeah, even in my high school history classes, it didn't go far beyond Hitler was bad. They really didn't even scratch the surface. Even current literature doesn't delve too deep into it. I was pleasantly surprised that the history channel went a little further than most. a BIG +1 to them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom