• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I don't have time or energy to read it. I think I was a few pages in when I gave up.

I guess I got :hooked:. I love to read and it was like a bad book you just couldn't put down.

I'm tired...big trip to indy tomorrow, back to the dr for hubby's hand. Hopefully there is some bone healing this time. It's been a long 4 months with this issue. :(

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I don't have time or energy to read it. I think I was a few pages in when I gave up.

here's the jist of it.

fenway: let's have some suggestions on how to deal with the constant beratement of leos on ingo.

90% of everyone in that thread: wwa wa ***** and moan, define bashing I don't understand what bashing is, if I can't talk about bad leos I'll go to other forums, wa wa ***** and moan.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    here's the jist of it.

fenway: let's have some suggestions on how to deal with the constant beratement of leos on ingo.

90% of everyone in that thread: wwa wa ***** and moan, define bashing I don't understand what bashing is, if I can't talk about bad leos I'll go to other forums, wa wa ***** and moan.

:laugh:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    here's the jist of it.

That's about it!:laugh:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    here's the jist of it.

Thanks for the update. That is what I figured after reading it very briefly last night. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom