• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I wanted to go shooting this weekend (Actually I want to go shooting EVERY weekend). But I really need to make this a "recovery" weekend. Work has been rough lately and I don't bounce back as quickly as I use to!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I wanted to go shooting this weekend (Actually I want to go shooting EVERY weekend). But I really need to make this a "recovery" weekend. Work has been rough lately and I don't bounce back as quickly as I use to!
    I am whooped from this week.....I am going to do as little as possible, unless anybody wants to hang out, then I might do something. in other words, I'm bored. Wife is working at TSG and I'm playing mr. mom.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Yuck, sorry to hear that,Supr. If it'll make you feel better I'll put your name on a few shells, I'm gett'n ready to put threw my KEG. ;)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I am whooped from this week.....I am going to do as little as possible, unless anybody wants to hang out, then I might do something. in other words, I'm bored. Wife is working at TSG and I'm playing mr. mom.

No offense, but if were to go anywhere, TSG is a lot closer. And they have cool toys! :D

Yuck, sorry to hear that,Supr. If it'll make you feel better I'll put your name on a few shells, I'm gett'n ready to put threw my KEG. ;)

No big deal. We all gotta recharge once in a while. And I hope you emptied the keg first. Hate to think of all that going to waste! :laugh:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I"m so proud of my Rayne pup right now. She just finished the last class of her Masters in Secondary Math Education. Obviously she didn't get her brains from me.

Scary to think my little girl is molding the minds of young people.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I"m so proud of my Rayne pup right now. She just finished the last class of her Masters in Secondary Math Education. Obviously she didn't get her brains from me.

Scary to think my little girl is molding the minds of young people.

Very Cool.

Kimmi (my wife) is going to school for secondary Math Education. She loves math. She had the first math class that she actually had to study for last semester (calc 2) but she’s moving right along.

I can’t imagine doing the problems I’ve seen those math majors do!

Congrats to your daughter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom