Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    HandK what all do we need to be properly equipped for this training day.

:facepalm:

Wasn't that posted in the training thread already? I thought it was mentioned before you'll need a gun, holster, and roughly 500 rounds of ammo. And more mags the better, maybe even mag pouches.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    HandK what all do we need to be properly equipped for this training day.

You will need a Outside the waistband quality holster!( leather or Kydex type) 500 rounds of ammo for your gun, extra mags for that gun and a belt holder for those extra mags! eye and ear protection.

I will supply all the targets, stands and backers! :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Wasn't that posted in the training thread already? I thought it was mentioned before you'll need a gun, holster, and roughly 500 rounds of ammo. And more mags the better, maybe even mag pouches.
    I saw that I was wondering about blue guns, staple guns, target pasters, etc. and other things that my help things go faster and smoother. hence properly equipped and not needed used in my statement.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I saw that I was wondering about blue guns, staple guns, target pasters, etc. and other things that my help things go faster and smoother. hence properly equipped and not needed used in my statement.

I will bring staple guns and staples and such with me! they live in one of two range box's that always go with me to the range! :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    What??? Is there going to be an "alternative lifestyles" demonstration???

Like Naked Bacon Frying???:D

:nono:

I know you were kidding... However, a lot of times people go to training and are insistent on doing things "their" way without trying the instructor's way of doing things. The idea is to try everything the instructor's way that day. And then in your own time find how they integrate into how you do things the best. Whether you do it that way, modify your way, or you can't do it all.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

I know you were kidding... However, a lot of times people go to training and are insistent on doing things "their" way without trying the instructor's way of doing things. The idea is to try everything the instructor's way that day. And then in your own time find how they integrate into how you do things the best. Whether you do it that way, modify your way, or you can't do it all.
    :+1:

I am only referring to firearms instruction and use in the following sentence. listen to everything the instructor says try it and see if it works for you!!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

I know what you mean V8. Often when I hear the phrase "open mind" it means they are about to show you something you don't approve of.

As far as the handgun training, I am open to any and all ideas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom