th_redneck.gif

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I don't think anything would make them happy.:rolleyes:

Prolly not. They have believed that guns are the devil for generations now. Kind of like when you turn the news on and they are talking about the great results they got from a gun turn in. I just look at all of the elderly people that turned their means of defending their family in. I watch those and can't help but wonder if the criminals throw a party to celebrate....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Prolly not. They have believed that guns are the devil for generations now. Kind of like when you turn the news on and they are talking about the great results they got from a gun turn in. I just look at all of the elderly people that turned their means of defending their family in. I watch those and can't help but wonder if the criminals throw a party to celebrate....

Guns are da devil? Hmmm, since I OWN a bunch of devils, what's that make me? ;)

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Here are some of the anti comments made at the hearing.

Rep. Will Burns said he was car-jacked at the age of 17. Also, held up while he was coming home to his dormitory. Said neither instance would he have been safer with concealed carry. Would likely have been shot.

Rep. Williams, D-Chi: I disagree that more guns make us safer. We're talking loaded guns on trains, malls, beaches. Loaded guns!!

Rep. Eddie Acevedo, a Chicago cop, says concealed carry of guns would be dangerous. Says no evidence it would make people safer.

Rep. Eddie Acevedo, D-Chicago, who is a Chicago cop: I have 1sthand knowledge how dangerous it will be to allow people to carry loaded guns

Rep. Osterman: ConcealedCarry "adds gas to a fire...This will add to injury, to death, gun violence in our state."

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Here are some of the anti comments made at the hearing.

Rep. Will Burns said he was car-jacked at the age of 17. Also, held up while he was coming home to his dormitory. Said neither instance would he have been safer with concealed carry. Would likely have been shot.

Rep. Williams, D-Chi: I disagree that more guns make us safer. We're talking loaded guns on trains, malls, beaches. Loaded guns!!

Rep. Eddie Acevedo, a Chicago cop, says concealed carry of guns would be dangerous. Says no evidence it would make people safer.

Rep. Eddie Acevedo, D-Chicago, who is a Chicago cop: I have 1sthand knowledge how dangerous it will be to allow people to carry loaded guns

Rep. Osterman: ConcealedCarry "adds gas to a fire...This will add to injury, to death, gun violence in our state."

:facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom