• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Not posting this in the general forum because I consider you guys in here to be my friends

Shortly after I left the Hush Indiana shoot this afternoon my Dad called to tell me that my Mom passed away this afternoon. She wasn't sick that we thought this would happen. It was very quick and now she is at peace.

I love you Mom

I don't really know you MRsG...I spend more time reading than participating mostly...I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom the same way. Very suddenly and unexpected. My prayers for you and your family as you struggle with this sudden loss.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I don't know why he didn't take it. I heard he likes to wear womens clothes.
    :hehe: it's a mens shirt.
    Not posting this in the general forum because I consider you guys in here to be my friends

Shortly after I left the Hush Indiana shoot this afternoon my Dad called to tell me that my Mom passed away this afternoon. She wasn't sick that we thought this would happen. It was very quick and now she is at peace.

I love you Mom

Like supr & HK said, please let us know if you need anything.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    the cashier at meijers looked at me like I was crazy when fishing for cash in my pocket I pulled out some top secret gemtech ammo. I told her it was top secret and she didn't see anything.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I can only imagine, sorry.

It's funny I am yelling at my daughter to see the beauty around us, Gma would want it that way yet here I sit, no sleep and still crying. Getting ready to head out to the doc soon. I'll be so loopy the rest of the day I won't care. I need that for just a bit.

Thanks D.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    It's funny I am yelling at my daughter to see the beauty around us, Gma would want it that way yet here I sit, no sleep and still crying. Getting ready to head out to the doc soon. I'll be so loopy the rest of the day I won't care. I need that for just a bit.

Thanks D.

I'm sorry about your loss Mrs. G. You know if you need anything just tell me. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom