Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Wht?! She'll never be short of dates, that's for sure. :D

Good :twocents:. Nice to know looks are not everything.

See, those are the guys I seem to have NO problem finding. :rolleyes:
    Of course they're not. I don't like it when guys are ONLY interested in me because of what I look like. I have a brain after all.

Real bunch of animals huh?

A bunch of rats, dogs and snakes :D

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    See, those are the guys I seem to have NO problem finding. :rolleyes:
    Of course they're not. I don't like it when guys are ONLY interested in me because of what I look like. I have a brain after all.

Least interesting part of a woman. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously, that's a tough one, no doubt about it. Maybe try church? I don't know your religious affiliation, but church goe'ers ride old school moral high ground, most of the time.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Least interesting part of a woman. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously, that's a tough one, no doubt about it. Maybe try church? I don't know your religious affiliation, but church goe'ers ride old school moral high ground, most of the time.

lol, now you sound like my ex mother in law :D I haven't been to church since before I moved to IN (over 5 years now). I just don't feel comfortable at church usually. Not the people, just the atmosphere I guess :dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I hear ya on that. It's been awhile for me 2.

lol, the last time she threw finding a guy at church out, she turned around and told me a story about a guy SHE met at church before she married her current husband. To keep it PG, they were sitting talking and he, out of nowhere, asked her how she felt about a certain act. She told him she didn't know what it was and he changed the subject. We were at CiCi's Pizza (for my birthday lunch) while she's telling me this story and I got to explain to her what this act was while there was a table of guys sitting right by us :rolleyes: good times

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    lol, the last time she threw finding a guy at church out, she turned around and told me a story about a guy SHE met at church before she married her current husband. To keep it PG, they were sitting talking and he, out of nowhere, asked her how she felt about a certain act. She told him she didn't know what it was and he changed the subject. We were at CiCi's Pizza (for my birthday lunch) while she's telling me this story and I got to explain to her what this act was while there was a table of guys sitting right by us :rolleyes: good times

:ugh:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

Exactly. I asked her if she was serious, she really couldn't figure out what it was. She said no. I asked if she really REALLY wanted to know. She did. I only had to explain the first word, she got the rest of it :D This woman will cover her hears and hum at the "P" word :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom