Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Got to love OT. Only thing better is Holiday Pay.:yesway:

We rarely get OT but it MIGHT actually happen this week, but only if my boss doesn't pay attention and doesn't cut my hours which he probably will. I only get holiday pay 2 days a year because we only close 2 days a year. And I only get those days paid IF I work the scheduled shift before AND after that day. Call off sick the day before and you're SOL

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I stuck watching election results to see if my property taxes are going to explode. Its looking good for me in Franklin township, but the folks in Perry might end up taking it in the shorts.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I stuck watching election results to see if my property taxes are going to explode. Its looking good for me in Franklin township, but the folks in Perry might end up taking it in the shorts.

I forgot all about that today :( I don't have property taxes anymore

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not saying I'm giving up, I just get tired of finding the same exact guys over and over again no matter what I do. And I know I should be patient and I'll find him somehow, that just gets old really fast.

Maybe you should put out more :D. Maybe not go for the guy with the tight butt. Go for the manager (not your boss) who collects stamps. Thats the way to go :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Maybe you should put out more

th_54_002.gif

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Maybe you should put out more :D. Maybe not go for the guy with the tight butt. Go for the manager (not your boss) who collects stamps. Thats the way to go :yesway:

I'm not going for the guys with tight butts :rolleyes: Personality matters a LOT more then a tight butt. That butt won't be tight in 20 years :twocents:

Oh yes you do. Where do you think your landlord get the money to pay his? :cool:

True. My apartment rent is fixed for the rest of this year and I can dream I'll be able to move when my lease is up

yep, he went there

That "pet store" you always talk about. I know it's code for something.

lmao, I have yet to meet a guy there, dating wise

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    This is interesting. I did a Yahoo search for "Indianapolis Police Department Pictures" and on the 4th page, there's INGO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom