• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Aunt Voided her bowels this morning, no bladder or bowel, been in stage 4 cancer for almost a year. My guess is either colon cancer now, or its back in her spine. More than likely she will go into Hospice care after this hospital visit. Also possibly has pneumonia, which im not sure she is strong enough to survive

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Aunt Voided her bowels this morning, no bladder or bowel, been in stage 4 cancer for almost a year. My guess is either colon cancer now, or its back in her spine. More than likely she will go into Hospice care after this hospital visit. Also possibly has pneumonia, which im not sure she is strong enough to survive
    Damn!!!
    Really sorry to hear that.:(
    Prayers to you and your family.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Damn!!!
    Really sorry to hear that.:(
    Prayers to you and your family.
    Thanks. Shes been fighting cancer for 5 years now, nothing we havent been expecting already. Doc still hasnt given her a time frame but i told the family expect this to be her last year. Sadly, looks like I was right

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Thanks. Shes been fighting cancer for 5 years now, nothing we havent been expecting already. Doc still hasnt given her a time frame but i told the family expect this to be her last year. Sadly, looks like I was right
    Well...
    Be strong for the rest of your family.
    And BE CAREFUL on the way to FL.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    looks like there is a chance ill be heading to florida tonight, or in the AM

I'm sure you know what you're talking about but lets hope your trip turns out to be not as urgent as it sounds. Best wishes to you and your family.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Hi! We made 39 lead muffin ingots today. I think we have about 125 lbs. of lead ingots now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom