• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I was told by da cops to leave work .....:D the whole area flooded and the utility company had shut the power down to the area..they also had to evacuate two of the residential areas around there...when I left the water was almost waist deep.

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah..I dont know how much it cost though..but my neighbor and me had to bail hay for a few summers and I cleaned horse stalls everyday for a year...I know my dad had to write a check..not sure if my friends dad did or not. those where the worst summer vacations ever.

You should have just made a popcorn stand there and sold popcorn!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You should have just made a popcorn stand there and sold popcorn!! :D

When I was a kid my friend and I would walk around the neighbourhood and offer various services..our most popular was wasp removal...we'd show up with a can of wasp spray and tennis racket :laugh: we would charge $5 to get rid of em....we made a **** load of money! this old lady paid us $100 to get rid of a hornets nest on the side of her barn....shooting it down with a shotgun wasnt the brightest thing we ever did....but we got rid of em! the lady laughed at us when we told her we was gonna shoot it down.:dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    When I was a kid my friend and I would walk around the neighbourhood and offer various services..our most popular was wasp removal...we'd show up with a can of wasp spray and tennis racket :laugh: we would charge $5 to get rid of em....we made a **** load of money! this old lady paid us $100 to get rid of a hornets nest on the side of her barn....shooting it down with a shotgun wasnt the brightest thing we ever did....but we got rid of em! the lady laughed at us when we told her we was gonna shoot it down.:dunno:

:laugh::laugh: That reminds me af a guy I now who once shot down a tree for a guy for free they must have shot 20,000 rounds of WWII 30-06!! It was funny!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :laugh::laugh: That reminds me af a guy I now who once shot down a tree for a guy for free they must have shot 20,000 rounds of WWII 30-06!! It was funny!!

its pretty damn hard to shoot a tree down! I shot down a tree once that was the size in diameter as a soda can...took 2 boxes of 3.5" turkey loads to get it and still had to push it over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom