Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have an SUV also. Thats not trash in my floorboard. its Urban camo

LOL, that just reminded me I need to clean out my car when it quits raining...So I probably won't ever get another chance.

Don't they build their guns out of pipe and 2x4's out there, too?:D

Reported and negative rep inbound.

:):
    Not to mention thats two places that probably have more civilian owned fire power than all the other counties in IN combined.:laugh:

Haha, you probably aren't that far off. We definitely love our guns around here, plus Whittaker is just a hop, skip and a jump away.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I once blew up a fridge with 4 cans of FFF black powder...it shot the fridge about 50' in the air and then caught the yard on fire...it was pretty epic...the FD didnt think so though.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    it might have been legal then :dunno:

I just know my parents would have been pissed if they founf out i made a shotgun when i was only in the 6th grade :rockwoot:

You sir, are a dedicated gun owner.:patriot:

That's what people should done during Katrina when the Fed's consicated all the guns.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Ahh, they needed the exercise. Everythings fireproof nowadays.

The 5 acres of corn I burnt down 2 years later wasnt fire proof...and neither was my ass when my dad got ahold of me. lessoned learned...three roman candles stuffed in a PVC pipe and shoulder fired will indeed shoot 50yrds across the yard and into the corn field.:dunno:

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The 5 acres of corn I burnt down 2 years later wasnt fire proof...and neither was my ass when my dad got ahold of me. lessoned learned...three roman candles stuffed in a PVC pipe and shoulder fired will indeed shoot 50yrds across the yard and into the corn field.:dunno:

Nice, I got try that one day now. Did anyone have to pay for the corn? 5 acres is alot!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I now know I didn't have NEARLY enough fun as a kid.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Spud guns have gotten me in trouble a couple times. Including the time it caught on fire while I was looking in the chamber.:facepalm:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Nice, I got try that one day now. Did anyone have to pay for the corn? 5 acres is alot!

Yeah..I dont know how much it cost though..but my neighbor and me had to bail hay for a few summers and I cleaned horse stalls everyday for a year...I know my dad had to write a check..not sure if my friends dad did or not. those where the worst summer vacations ever.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

If I didn't know better I'd swear we grew up together. Some of the stuff you did sounds like what a friend and I used to do. It's amazing we lived through most of it to begin with and twice as amazing our parents didn't kill us after they found out. :D

Last edited:

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah..I dont know how much it cost though..but my neighbor and me had to bail hay for a few summers and I cleaned horse stalls everyday for a year...I know my dad had to write a check..not sure if my friends dad did or not. those where the worst summer vacations ever.

Well, all's well that ends well I guess. I'll bet farm work just suuuuucks.

If I dind't know better I'd swear we grew up together. Some of the stuff you did sounds like what a friend and I used to do. It's amazing we lived through most of it to begin with and twice as amazing our parents didn't kill us after they found out. :D

Rayne and Relic sitting in a tree....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom