Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hey Que, why is it that almost every pic of you at the Chop In included brownies, cookies, or both?:):

Because I love them! Then HotPocket puts my goodies in somebody else's car. :( I can't complain, but I also didn't get to have any of those cookies Kimmie made for me.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    So is this thread like the official chat room of INGO? Always wondered about "The Official Status" thread and happened to wander in here tonight.

yeah pretty much..but unlike a chat room you can participate in this one at your own pace. lots of fun and some of the best people on INGO in here...glad you decided to check it out.:D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    So is this thread like the official chat room of INGO? Always wondered about "The Official Status" thread and happened to wander in here tonight.

yeah pretty much..but unlike a chat room you can participate in this one at your own pace. lots of fun and some of the best people on INGO in here...glad you decided to check it out.:D

And assume that almost everything said in here is sarcastic, even without the purple :ingo:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Don't believe a word Relic says.
    He's just trying to bait you into wasting your time like the rest of us. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    no..but I do have candy....everyone likes candy! Ill kick a puppy in the face....but candy doesnt have a face to kick..unless we're talking about candy the stripper. mmm candy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom