Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    yep,
    they said it well at my Aunts funeral, they are in peace.. we are selfish and can't let go... yep I sure am selfish. I am to young to not have my Mom ... I should have had at least another 10 years.

I understand how you feel. I'm coming up on the 3 year anniversary of my Mom's sudden death. I miss her every day. I still cry at the oddest times, when I think of her. I even want to pick up the phone and call her sometimes still.

There is no way to take your pain away, just know that there are others who know what you're going through and we're here if you need someone to listen or a shoulder to cry on.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I understand how you feel. I'm coming up on the 3 year anniversary of my Mom's sudden death. I miss her every day. I still cry at the oddest times, when I think of her. I even want to pick up the phone and call her sometimes still.

There is no way to take your pain away, just know that there are others who know what you're going through and we're here if you need someone to listen or a shoulder to cry on.
    thank you.. you have already been there for me at least once... when I got a picture...
    Did you get your shower?
    yes I did

I smell good now!! :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It would be nice to tie up all the loose ends and be done, I'm sure.
    I won't be bringing it home.. If we don't sell it we are leaving it anyway. Just would be nice to have some money out of it.
    I need to call phone and alarm company today. Electric here soon. Electric is all I need in there as of now. Gas has been shut off. Water is the landlord.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom