OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :dunno:

I do live in France and im not planning to change your healthcare.
    Im not sure what you heard about our healthcare, you do get immediate attention when you need it and I never had to wait for anything.

I know you don't specifically. I'm just tired of politicians trying to make us like the rest of the world. We're one of the last to have a healthcare system of our kind. I want people who want socialized healthcare to pick any of the other countries that have it instead of changing mine. :twocents:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I know you don't specifically. I'm just tired of politicians trying to make us like the rest of the world. We're one of the last to have a healthcare system of our kind. I want people who want socialized healthcare to pick any of the other countries that have it instead of changing mine. :twocents:
    I hear that . They could alway move to Canada and give it a try :noway::noway::noway:. I have a lot of friends from Canada and they say it sucks!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I hear that . They could alway move to Canada and give it a try :noway::noway::noway:. I have a lot of friends from Canada and they say it sucks!

Interesting fact about Canada. They are always used as the example by our politicians. And if you pay attention, Canada is slowly moving back to a privatized healthcare system. Because they said it costs too much and doesn't work.

Funny how politicians leave that part out.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not yet... and I hope you never do. I know how Japan's works and I don't want that here at all. They can keep it.

Actually people dont wait.If you get hurt in the streets of France you will get some the best doctors and equipements in the world right away.They wont even ask you if you are covered by the French healthcare or not.
    I really think we have one of the best healthcare in the world.

Last year my neighbor was shot with a shotgun (not an accident, long story :n00b:), a few minutes later an helicopter landed in her yard to bring her to the closest hospital asap.

Im not trying to change other healthcare systems, I just think the one we have in France is pretty good.Just very expensive.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Actually people dont wait.If you get hurt in the streets of France you will get some the best doctors and equipements in the world right away.They wont even ask you if you are covered by the French healthcare or not.
    I really think we have one of the best healthcare in the world.

Last year my neighbor was shot with a shotgun (not an accident, long story :n00b:), a few minutes later an helicopter landed in her yard to bring her to the closest hospital asap.

Im not trying to change other healthcare systems, I just think the one we have in France is pretty good.Just very expensive.
    That's the whole point the keep saying that the new system will be cheaper.

And anyone who actually thinks about realizes that it wont be.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Yup... People here expect it to be cheaper. And its being forced. The model they are pushing here is NOT the same model as there (France).

And again... I'm not saying YOU are trying to change things here. You just brought the topic up indirectly. And I was just venting :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yup... People here expect it to be cheaper. And its being forced. The model they are pushing here is NOT the same model as here.

And again... I'm not saying YOU are trying to change things here. You just brought the topic up indirectly. And I was just venting :D
    he does that a lot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom