• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yup... People here expect it to be cheaper. And its being forced. The model they are pushing here is NOT the same model as here.

And again... I'm not saying YOU are trying to change things here. You just brought the topic up indirectly. And I was just venting :D

There are things that I like and dont like about both countries but im not trying to turn one into another.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Good, I felt a bit :stickpoke: with your "feel free to leave my country" comment and stuff.

:lmfao:

I was saying that to the people who want to change the healthcare here in the way that they do. So not you at all :D

There are a lot better ways to lower costs and improve things while keeping it privatized.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :lmfao:

I was saying that to the people who want to change the healthcare here in the way that they do. So not you at all :D

There are a lot better ways to lower costs and improve things while keeping it privatized.

Well I dont know enough about the US system to talk about that. :)
    I just went to a US hospital once (it was not for me), im just curious to see how things works.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well I dont know enough about the US system to talk about that. :)
    I just went to a US hospital once (it was not for me), im just curious to see how things works.

Well, it does depend a lot on the hospital. Because they are privatized, it all depends on the hospital. Some are quite crappy while others are very good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom