• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    There are a lot of things guys can do but pole dancing is not one of them. :D

We are all males in my class. :dunno:

fe239a9738721b4c900dea1ac2a52686_main.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Details, details???

Real stupid what? :dunno:

So I didn't go home today as Crystal is just overwhelmed with being anew mom. I am exhausted helping her and running etc
    I finally get to my Dads and I turn the car off, pick everything up off the passenger seat I needed to take in the house. I opened the door then thought to myself I need my keys to get in the house. I am searching everywhere for my keys, I can't find them. All the while the "ding ding ding" is going off in the car to let me know my keys were in the ignition. :facepalm:

Pretty good self portrait right ?

I love it!!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So I didn't go home today as Crystal is just overwhelmed with being anew mom. I am exhausted helping her and running etc
    I finally get to my Dads and I turn the car off, pick everything up off the passenger seat I needed to take in the house. I opened the door then thought to myself I need my keys to get in the house. I am searching everywhere for my keys, I can't find them. All the while the "ding ding ding" is going off in the car to let me know my keys were in the ignition. :facepalm:

I love it!!

:D. Good one...I had one of those moments this week too, couldn't find my glasses anywhere. Turns out they were on top of my head.:rolleyes:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I love it!!

Better than what happend last time I parked the car.
    I turn the engine off, open the door, step a foot outside on the ground ... and the car keeps moving. :):
    I forgot the handbrake. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom