Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yep, just doing a few things at once. :D

Remember our conversation about your wife stripping in the backyard and me in our new the shop? :D Well I'm done and thought I'd move on to this...

grandma_stripper_by_suhr-d3dnpr0.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Did your timing ever get off and either one of you ever land a real hit?;)

Frequently. However, before we're allowed to work on a routine like this, we have to have displayed a level of control that allows us to have a highly accurate and controlled strike. Even with the relatively flimsy desk brush handles, the can still break bones and crack skulls. We broke many brush handles. We had contingency routines in place in case the handles broke during a competition so that it would look like we meant for it to happen.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Frequently. However, before we're allowed to work on a routine like this, we have to have displayed a level of control that allows us to have a highly accurate and controlled strike. Even with the relatively flimsy desk brush handles, the can still break bones and crack skulls. We broke many brush handles. We had contingency routines in place in case the handles broke during a competition so that it would look like we meant for it to happen.

:yesway: Sounds good. Spasmo was telling me about this when we meet. I was impressed then and more now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom