Hi HandK, Scutter, Rayne.

Why are you cranky Rayne???

bd41625754a2b43b2ce8729a66c5bbae5a665f5e_r1.gif

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Here, I found another pic for you. This is from way back in our underbelt days. This was at one of the national tournaments. The way it worked was that all of the winners from each division would compete on the main stage in a Grand Champion competition. This was the Grand Champion self-defense competition. We performed a routine using deck brushes. We were cleaning the floor and I'd tell Spasmo that she missed a spot. That would touch off a screaming argument that lead to her attacking me with her deck brush. We ended up taking second place. :(

picture.php

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Here, I found another pic for you. This is from way back in our underbelt days. This was at one of the national tournaments. The way it worked was that all of the winners from each division would compete on the main stage in a Grand Champion competition. This was the Grand Champion self-defense competition. We performed a routine using deck brushes. We were cleaning the floor and I'd tell Spasmo that she missed a spot. That would touch off a screaming argument that lead to her attacking me with her deck brush. We ended up taking second place. :(

picture.php

Did the loser have to sweep the stage!! :lmfao:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Did the loser have to sweep the stage!! :lmfao:

She was always the loser of the fight. As a self-defense routine, she was the attacker and I was the defender. It was a choreographed routine incorporating specific self-defense techniques. It had to end with the defender successfully defending himself. In the photo, I'm jumping to avoid a knee strike, and then counter-attack with a strike to the head as I land.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's not a pleasant story so I won't bother you with it. I can't decide if I want to do this :draw: or this :crying:

Yep! Sorry to hear that Rayne!! But we must have some rainy days so we appreciate the sunny ones!! So this too shall pass and the sun will shine again!! Prayers sent! ;)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    She was always the loser of the fight. As a self-defense routine, she was the attacker and I was the defender. It was a choreographed routine incorporating specific self-defense techniques. It had to end with the defender successfully defending himself. In the photo, I'm jumping to avoid a knee strike, and then counter-attack with a strike to the head as I land.

Thats cool stuff! Thank you for sharing it with us! I have a son who has a brown belt in Brazilian jujitsu! and fought in MMA ! so I know the level of time and discipline that it takes to get where you are!! :yesway: :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

picture.php

Did your timing ever get off and either one of you ever land a real hit?;)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well, I'm sorry. I hope the rest of the day goes better.

Go out and set up some targets. Sending a few rounds downrange always de-stresses me.

We don't want me to have a gun in my hand right now, especially if I have access to a vehicle. ;). So I'm baking my worries away....then again it will ruin my diet and then I'll be cranky all over again. :rolleyes:

I just need to go back to bed.:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom