Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yours is next.;)

Good, because my mower broke down again. :noway:

I just figured out that it's out of fuel. Bad news is that I filled it Friday right before the rain hit. Sooooo, I'm betting the fuel line has split somewhere. Too damn cold to jack with it today, I'll fix it later this week when it's warmer.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Good, because my mower broke down again. :noway:

I just figured out that it's out of fuel. Bad news is that I filled it Friday right before the rain hit. Sooooo, I'm betting the fuel line has split somewhere. Too damn cold to jack with it today, I'll fix it later this week when it's warmer.
    That's interesting, because I was having trouble with mine also. Come to find out, bad gas. Left tank went empty, and when I switched tanks, wouldn't run. Refilled left tank, no problems. I also replaced fuel filter just in case.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That's interesting, because I was having trouble with mine also. Come to find out, bad gas. Left tank went empty, and when I switched tanks, wouldn't run. Refilled left tank, no problems. I also replaced fuel filter just in case.

Since I had just filled it, I didn't check the gas before I started. Drove the mower over to the other house (5 blocks) and the stupid thing died. Had to tow it home with the wifes minivan. Didn't even think about it being out of gas since I just filled it. :noway:

I hope it's a hose and not a hole in the tank. It's a 20 year old Honda, bet I would have zero chance finding a new tank.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It could be leaking gas. I had it parked outside on the lawn in front of my yard barn. Since it was cold & rainy yesterday I wasn't around it and it's 50' from the house.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    It could be leaking gas. I had it parked outside on the lawn in front of my yard barn. Since it was cold & rainy yesterday I wasn't around it and it's 50' from the house.
    If it's leaking gas, you will have a dead patch of grass where you parked it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We have the interwebz, one can find anything, if you know where to look.

Yeah, I have to buy everyting for this mower over the net. It was a commercial grade mower that I think they made three of. :D Parts have always been difficult to find and have to be ordered. But, it's 20 years old and has been pretty dependable, so I can't complain.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yeah, I have to buy everyting for this mower over the net. It was a commercial grade mower that I think they made three of. :D Parts have always been difficult to find and have to be ordered. But, it's 20 years old and has been pretty dependable, so I can't complain.

Sounds like my wife, bless her heart :bowdown:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    When I went to the hospital earlier to see mom she was sitting up, watching TV and eating peanut butter and crackers but the doc wants to keep her over night. I know that will **** her off. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom