Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You really need to read back when you get a chance...:n00b:

How's the Grandbaby? Does she have any hair? Don't you just feel like your gonna break her she's so small? My first Grandbaby was almost that small, just a little over 5 lbs.

She is doing great! Head full of dark hair! Just like her momma.
    She measured 38 weeks on everything but her weight. Doctor sent the placenta off for testing to try to figure it out. She actually lost a bit of weight the last week in the womb.
    She is breastfeeding and doing it like an old pro!

With this I am outies. To hard to navigate this on the cell phone. Well a pain in the butt anyway!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I cant wait to come to one of those, it looks so much fun! :)

I like to meet people, eat (not the people I met) and shoot. :yesway:

I already have a few hundred rounds of ammo saved for it.

They are alot of fun! they're should be plenty of pictures for those that can not make it!! :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Cool, You will get to meet my son. Oh tell Spasmo, that I used facetime on my Ipad and it was worth every penny to see my Grandbaby so clear. :rockwoot:

I'm thrilled that you enjoy it so much. Pretty much my whole family (barring wife and kid) are computer-illiterate. The only time I ever get to talk to them is on the phone, and that's so 1995. It was just adorable when my mom got her first smartphone last year (an iPhone!). Too bad she can barely make calls on it.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    She is doing great! Head full of dark hair! Just like her momma.
    She measured 38 weeks on everything but her weight. Doctor sent the placenta off for testing to try to figure it out. She actually lost a bit of weight the last week in the womb.
    She is breastfeeding and doing it like an old pro!

With this I am outies. To hard to navigate this on the cell phone. Well a pain in the butt anyway!

Glad to hear she is getting along just fine Grandma G!! :rockwoot::D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm thrilled that you enjoy it so much. Pretty much my whole family (barring wife and kid) are computer-illiterate. The only time I ever get to talk to them is on the phone, and that's so 1995. It was just adorable when my mom got her first smartphone last year (an iPhone!). Too bad she can barely make calls on it.

:rofl:

Yes, I am enjoying it immensely. :rockwoot: This was our first time using facetime and it's a big difference than skype. I'm a computer geek, but I will say that learning the Ipad(Mac) way of doing things has challenged my ole mind. The 9 year old nephew was showing me things on it I didn't know where there. :n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Are you guys wearing tags with your name on it when you meet or is that a guess who's who type of thing?
    For the people that you haven't met face to face yet, obviously.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :rofl:

Yes, I am enjoying it immensely. :rockwoot: This was our first time using facetime and it's a big difference than skype. I'm a computer geek, but I will say that learning the Ipad(Mac) way of doing things has challenged my ole mind. The 9 year old nephew was showing me things on it I didn't know where there. :n00b:

That's somewhat surprising. The Mac way is usually a lot easier to pick up. I'm not a Mac person, but Steve Jobs was an absolute tyrant about good user-interface design. He wanted stuff that was intuitive and easy.

My mom still lives in MI, so I don't get to see her much. When I saw her last year, she had to show me all of the cool features of her new smartphone, forgetting that I basically have the Matrix plugged directly into my cerebral cortex. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom