• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We've never done it at the NWI M&S. It's a good idea, though.

My sig line is not made up. :D

I just thought that a newbie like me would like to know who everybody is without having to ask all the scream names and such. :)

I know that you are silly guys with guns, but since everybody will be silly and would have a gun that's not really a clue to find who's who. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im thinking that wearing tag names, could be a good idea if you have newbies at the M&S.
    Maybe two tags per person, one with your screan name and one with your first name (if different than your screan name).
    Maybe even a third one warning us if you are a mod or not.So that we dont get rude with you. lol :D
    Of course if you are always the same usual gang at the M&S you probably dont need tags. :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Im thinking that wearing tag names, could be a good idea if you have newbies at the M&S.
    Maybe two tags per person, one with your screan name and one with your first name (if different than your screan name).
    Maybe even a third one warning us if you are a mod or not.So that we dont get rude with you. lol :D
    Of course if you are always the same usual gang at the M&S you probably dont need tags. :)

We've used those before!! they work out great!! some of the smaller get together's we just kinda get to know who's who!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom