• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    I almost forgot about another ridiculous scene I witnessed today at that same gas station I was talking about earlier. A guy pushed his lawn mower from down the street up to the pump. He fills up his mower and a gas can he has sitting on top of it. As he's pushing it away, the gas can falls off the mower and tips. There's no cap on it so it spills some on the ground and all over the gas can. He reaches down to pick up the can. Nothing too weird except maybe the missing cap on the gas can, right? Except for the fact that he had a lit cigarette in his hand the entire time. It was even in the hand he used to pick up the spilled gas can. God must love idiots. He made so many of them.

Some people live in a perfect state of idiot bliss.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I almost forgot about another ridiculous scene I witnessed today at that same gas station I was talking about earlier. A guy pushed his lawn mower from down the street up to the pump. He fills up his mower and a gas can he has sitting on top of it. As he's pushing it away, the gas can falls off the mower and tips. There's no cap on it so it spills some on the ground and all over the gas can. He reaches down to pick up the can. Nothing too weird except maybe the missing cap on the gas can, right? Except for the fact that he had a lit cigarette in his hand the entire time. It was even in the hand he used to pick up the spilled gas can. God must love idiots. He made so many of them.

He also seems to have a soft spot for them. He allows them to breed even :rolleyes:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

LMAO.

I have a buddy that almost tried to check how much gas he had in his bike with a ****ing lighter.:n00b:

I was actually standing right there(luckily for him) and knocked the lighter out of his hand before he blew us both up.:rolleyes:

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    LMAO.

I have a buddy that almost tried to check how much gas he had in his bike with a ****ing lighter.:n00b:

I was actually standing right there(luckily for him) and knocked the lighter out of his hand before he blew us both up.:rolleyes:

I'd have just backed up and let nature take its course.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    um, I don't. I either email it to myself and then copy and paste from my computer or upload to FaceBook and then copy and paste

I'm not...I'm almost the shortest one in my family. :D

Well I don't have e-mail on my phone and don't use Facebook:rolleyes: Also, I can believe the last part.

I am outta here....see ya all tomorrow

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Well I don't have e-mail on my phone and don't use Facebook:rolleyes: Also, I can believe the last part.

I am outta here....see ya all tomorrow

Then you're either SOL or you'd have to send the picture to someone who HAS email or Facebook

Are YOU calling ME short? :stickpoke:

(I feel like I'm poking everyone tonight :rolleyes:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom